How Do I Create a Starlink Account? We’ve got you covered on signing up, logging in, and in case you forget your password, how to reset it. Just follow these simple steps.
Table of Contents
- What Is Starlink?
- Creating a Starlink Account, Signing Up, or Registering for Starlink
- How to Log Into Starlink
- How to Reset Your Starlink Password
What Is Starlink?
Image of Starlink
Starlink is an advanced satellite broadband service powered by Elon Musk’s SpaceX. Interestingly, it differs from other satellite services in its satellite constellation positioning in the low earth orbit (LEO), which is closer to earth. Subsequently, it’s more superior service to its satellite internet counterparts. After checking if Starlink is available, all a user needs to get connected is a satellite dish and router.
Image of Starlink dish
Image of a router
Creating a Starlink Account, Signing Up, or Registering for Starlink
To create a Starlkin account, follow these steps:
- First, go to Starlink.com. Then enter a service address at the bottom of the page and click on Order. Doing so will take you to an order page where you will enter some personal and billing information.
Starlink.com order page
- Next, you will receive an email notification from Starlink ([email protected]) confirming your Order. However, ensure you check your clutter or spam folder if you can’t find it in your inbox.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the email, and you will see “sign into my account.”. Click on it to create your Starlink account and password.
- Great, now you have your account information to log into your Starlink account.
How to Log Into Starlink
First, go to Starlink.com. The homepage has a members area at the top right-hand side. Next, click on it, and a login screen will immediately pop up. Now enter the login details (email and password) you created when opening your Starlink account, and you’re all set.
How to Reset Your Starlink Password
Here’s how to reset your Starlink password:
- Once again, you need to go to the Starlink homepage and click on Members Area.
- When the login popup comes up, click “Forgot your password? Reset here” at the bottom of the page.
- Now click on it, and it will direct you to the password reset page, where you should input your email.
- Note, however, that there are two boxes to input your email. Likely you’re a member, in which case, enter your email in the first box. But If you’re an institution rep, then use the second box.
- After you enter your email, Starlink will send you a password reset email. And in that email, you’ll find a link. You’ll receive a second email with your new temporary password and a link when you click on it.
- Now copy the password and then click on the link. The link takes you to the login page, where you can paste your copied password.
- When you log in, you’re directed to the Members Area, where you’ll click on My Account and input a new password. Finally, don’t forget to save your new password. To do so, click on edit.
How Do I Contact Starlink Without an Account?
Unfortunately, you need an account to contact Starlink. However, you can visit www.StarlinkHow for information and tips on mounting, speeds, availability, subscription, installation, how-to, and more on Starlink. And if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
How Much Is a Subscription to Starlink?
Starlink charges a standard monthly fee of $110 for users in the US. But Starlink RV subscribers pay an additional $25, which translates to $135 per month. Fortunately, you can learn more about Starlink subscription costs (Subaru and Business).
As you can see, it’s not hard to create an account. Follow the steps outlined above correctly, and you’ll have your Starlink account within a few minutes. Now you also know how to log in and reset your password.